Saturday 13th October 2018 Overlocker Techniques
On the day you will learn how to:
- thread your machine.
- adjust the tension to create different effects on a variety of fabrics.
- what the differential feed is and how to adjust it.
- rolled hems and lettuce edges.
- to work with both woven and jersey fabrics.
- three and four thread techniques.
- how to disengage the blade.
- maintenance and cleaning.
- finishing off seams.
- sewing for construction and edging.
- some decorative/advanced techniques
If you don’t have a machine but are thinking of buying one, then get in touch as we may be able to loan you one for the day.
It is recommended that you do not buy any materials etc. until you have received confirmation that the course is running.